Thursday, March 6, 2014

Blame It On The Sun!

I woke up this morning and saw the sun, and especially in my sunshine place. 

I had a hair appointment for a trim.  I was excited.  I would angle my sides a bit more!  Wow, some of us really live dangerously!!

The sun said, "Spring is on its way!" 

I checked the internet weather report--going into the 40's next week!  How exciting is that after this winter?

My hairdresser talked to me more about low lights to cover the grey.  I've been thinking seriously about it for 6 months.  Drab is starting to show.  I don't want to look like a skunk but want to enrich the tones I do have.  She said to call as soon as I wanted to, and we needed 1 1/2 hours to do the job since I already had a haircut.  I wasn't expecting to get in by tomorrow!  So be it! 

I had weathered the winter and held down the fort again for all those neighbors who had gone South.  (By the way, it is cloudy again down there for the 2nd day!)  I was ready for a change just like they had gotten, but my was cheaper and hopefully, would last longer than 1-3 months!  Oh, the games people play with themselves!

No, I am not taking a photo before and after, but I will tell you how I feel about it tomorrow if that is what hits me to write about! 

I imagine my kids and grandkids reading this.  That's who my audience really is as I write this year.  I want to print out my blog.  I will never publish a book, but I will publish my blog!




 

2 comments:

  1. Spring must be coming; I just got a haircut too yesterday. I like the rambling today, Tam. Nice to hear 'relaxed'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the new 'do' in person. ;)

    ReplyDelete