Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Bit by Bit

BIT

One Little Word for 2018

Fragment by Fragment
Piece
Chunk
Slice
Pinch
Flake
Crumb
Chip
Snip
Sliver
Morsel
Section
Dab
Portion
Sample
Smidgen
Dollop
Dumpling
Driblet
Atom
Portion
Bubble
Snippet
Peanut
Sprinkling
Trifle
Dot
Shard
Stone
Tear
Pea
Piece
Section
Binary
0
1
Morsel
Taste
Small
Speck
Seed

For the love of the thesaurus which I always have had, I want to cover the capacity of one small 3 letter word to convey the magnitude of its meaning and the many small things that can make a difference.

I'm not a person of large accomplishments but feel comfort in the world of miniscule.  I have had no life of grandiose but bits and pieces of love, joy, remorse, and comfort.  

On a small scale, I experience life.  I have been known to compare myself to a mouse--seeing much without being seen, snacking along the way, and feeling the joy/heartache of many.  I just want to plant a seed, not construct a monolith but just a sprinkling of ideas along the way.

I am just a BIT of this universe. 

It's the small things after all that really matter at some point.





No comments:

Post a Comment